A powerful bandwidth meter, monitor, traffic controller and firewall
BWMeter is a powerful bandwidth meter, monitor, traffic controller and firewall, which measures, displays and controls
all traffic to/from your computer or on your network. Unlike other products, it can analyze the data packets (where they
come from, where they go, which port and protocol they use). This makes it possible to distinguish between local and
internet traffic for example. BWMeter can also be used for traffic control by setting a speed limit for all kinds of
connections or restricting access of applications to certain internet sites. It creates statistics for all computers in
your network, measuring and displaying all LAN traffic as well as download / upload from the internet. You can even define
filters which show your transfer with certain internet addresses (e.g. to see how much data you download from your
favorite news server). BWMeter is ideal for home users to get an overview of how much bandwidth they use, as well as small
to large businesses, where one computer can control the traffic and maintain the statistics of downloaded / uploaded data
of all computers in the network. The product is easy to configure and offers a rich set of options and features for
beginners as well as experts and network administrators.
(Click to enlarge)
(Click to download the current version)
(Click to buy the
- Graphical and numerical display of bandwidth
- User definable filters for measuring bandwidth
- User definable graphs to visualize bandwidth
- Monitor all network interfaces / adapters
- Monitor and display all traffic on the network
- Filter by network address, port, application, etc.
- Firewall mode (interactive and silent)
- Traffic control, access control and speed limits
- Creates daily, weekly, monthly and yearly statistics
- Shows statistics of other computers running BWMeter
- Alerts and notifications
- Creates statistics of all local network and internet traffic
- Shows hostile internet traffic (hackers, viruses, etc.)
- Statistics can be exported / imported
- Ping support for monitoring web servers, internet connections, etc.
- Easy installation and configuration with default options
- Supports LAN, WAN, VPN, ADSL, xDSL, Modem, Dial-Up, etc.
- Absolute flexibility
- Many options for full customization
- Now with Windows 10 support!
Supported operating systems (32 and 64 bit):
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows Home Server
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2012
For older operating systems (Windows 95, 98, ME, NT4 and 2000), please download version 3 of BWMeter here.
Copyright (c) DeskSoft. All rights reserved.
Ads by Google
Ads by Google
Ads by Google