Window position and size manager
WindowManager helps you to improve your work flow by remembering and restoring the position and size of your programs and windows. Many programs don't remember
their position and size between sessions and even Windows explorer does not always restore windows to their last position. This is where WindowManager steps
in and makes sure your windows are placed exactly where you want them every time you open them. WindowManager even allows you to lock the position and size
of any window, so that it will always open at the same spot no matter where you move it. The window handling is fully customizable and you can set up
special rules for your favorite or most frequently used windows. With WindowManager, you can also minimize any window to the system tray area.
(Click to enlarge)
- Remembers and restores the position and size of your recently used windows
- Supports explorer windows, programs, dialogs, etc.
- Special rules for moving or sizing only, etc.
- Ignore list for preventing position or size change
- Multiple profiles
- Powerful trigger system for profile switching
- Minimize any window to the system tray area
- Fully customizable
- Now with Windows 8 support
Supported operating systems (32 and 64 bit):
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Home Server
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2012
Copyright (c) DeskSoft. All rights reserved.
Ads by Google
Ads by Google