Window position and size manager
WindowManager helps you to improve your work flow by remembering and
restoring the position and size of your programs and windows. Many programs
don't remember their position and size between sessions and even Windows
Explorer does not restore windows to their last position under Windows 7 or
higher. This is where WindowManager steps in and makes sure your windows are
placed exactly where you want them every time you open them. WindowManager even
allows you to lock the position and size of any window, so that it will always
open at the same spot no matter where you move it. The window handling is fully
customizable and you can set up special rules for your favorite or most
frequently used windows. You can also make WindowManager send keystrokes or
mouse-clicks to a program when its window is opened, run additional programs and
other advanced actions. With WindowManager, you can also minimize most windows
to the system tray.
(Click to enlarge)
(Click to download the current version)
(Click to buy the
- Remembers and restores the position and size of your programs and windows
- Supports explorer windows, programs, dialogs, etc.
- Configurable rules for moving or sizing only, activating, closing windows, etc.
- Advanced actions for typing text into windows, pressing keys, clicking mouse buttons, etc.
- Multi-monitor support
- Multiple profiles
- Powerful trigger system for profile switching
- Minimize windows to the system tray area
- Fully customizable
- Now with Windows 10 support
Supported operating systems (32 and 64 bit):
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows Home Server
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2012
Copyright (c) DeskSoft. All rights reserved.
Ads by Google
Ads by Google