Powerful email checking program and server
CheckMail is a powerful POP3 email checking program, which notifies you when
you have received new email. It allows you to check all your email accounts for
new messages and preview or delete them before downloading to your computer.
CheckMail saves time and money by allowing you to delete unwanted or large
emails directly from the server without downloading them and you can even compose
and send new emails directly with CheckMail, or reply to or forward existing ones.
It supports custom notifications, multiple email accounts, sorting and filtering
and much more. It is absolutely immune to viruses and other harmful email content,
because it will never start any attachments, scripts, programs, etc. For home
offices or small businesses, CheckMail can act as a server by collecting and sending
emails for many users. CheckMail is ideal for computers with permanent internet
connection, because it can check for new emails at regular intervals. If you connect
to the internet manually, CheckMail will ask you to connect whenever you want to
check for new emails.
(Click to enlarge)
(Click to download the current version)
(Click to buy the
- Unlimited number of POP3 email accounts
- SSL support (e.g. for Gmail and other SSL enabled servers)
- Supports replying, forwarding and sending new emails
- Can act as a POP3 server by collecting emails of many accounts and storing them locally
- Can act as an SMTP server by collecting all emails of a local network and sending them on schedule
- Can be used as a complete mail server for local and remote accounts
- Custom notifications for different emails/accounts/groups/etc.
- Powerful sorting options for filtering spam
- Absolutely immune to viruses and other harmful email content, because it will never start any attachments, scripts, programs, etc.
- Many options for full customization
- Silent installation and uninstallation for mass deployment
- Now with Windows 11 support!
Supported operating systems (32 and 64 bit):
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- Windows Server
For older operating systems (Windows 95, 98, ME, NT4 and 2000), please download version
4 of CheckMail
here. Windows XP is supported up to v5.19.2 of the
Copyright (c) DeskSoft. All rights reserved.
Ads by Google
Ads by Google